Learn How Halo Was Adapted To TV In New Book Releasing This Holiday

Paramount+ hasn’t confirmed whether Halo will receive a third season, but with Season 2 ending with plenty of twists and cliffhangers, it certainly makes sense for Master Chief’s journey to continue. In the meantime, consider checking out The Making of Halo The Series: Hope, Heroism, and Humanity. The hardcover book arrives on November 5, just in time for holiday gift-giving season.

Keep in mind that this book largely focuses on the first season of Halo The Series, but at over 150 pages, it gives you an in-depth look at what it took to bring Master Chief to life.

If you’re looking for more Halo content, consider preordering Halo: Season Two Come from

The Hogwarts Legacy Summer Update Is Available Now, Adds Photo Mode

Avalanche Software’s wizarding world RPG, Hogwarts Legacy, just received its summer update, which features a plethora of new features, from new cosmetics and broomsticks to the expansion of a quest that makes it available to players on all platforms.

Another aspect of the update that players are likely to be pleased with is the addition of a new photo mode that allows players to photograph their extracurricular magical exploits and provides a number of character poses and other options to make it easier to capture a picture-perfect moment.

Visions of Mana Is Just $40 For PS5 And Xbox Series X.

Visions of Mana arrived earlier this, marking the first time in 15 years we’ve seen a new mainline game in the Mana series. Though it launched to mixed reviews, it’s been a relative hit with longtime fans thanks to its unique watercolor-like graphics and an engaging class system that offers a variety of playstyles. If you were on the fence about the game, now is a good time to finally dive in, as Amazon, Best Buy, and GameStop are all offering it for $40 (was $70). That’s the lowest price we’ve ever seen for the RPG, though it’s unclear how long it’ll stick around.

Ben Arfa deserves France call-up

Patrick Vieira said Newcastle United winger Hatem Ben Arfa deserves to be part of France s Euro 2012 campaign.

Despite sustaining a broken leg in 2010, the French midfielder has produced some eye-catching performances for the Magpies, particularly his stunning solo goal against Bolton Wanderers on Monday.

The 25-year-old has made just eight international appearances for France but Vieira believes that manager Laurent Blanc should include him in his squad for this year s Euro 2012 campaign.

(Hatem) Ben Arfa deserves to go to the European Championship, he told The Mirror.

“He has very strong claims to go, and you ve got to say well done to him for coming back to his best after his injuries.”

Ben Arfa s manager, Alan Pardew, echoed Vieira s wor…

Adriano: Corinthians training was prison

Troubled Brazilian striker Adriano plans to sue former club Corinthians after claims he was held prisoner at a training camp.

Adriano was released by Corinthians in March following an injury-plagued stint and has publicly stated his desire to return to Flamengo, who are considering signing the free agent.

In an interview on Brazilian television, Adriano criticised Corinthians strict training regime.

I will take (legal) action (against Corinthians), Adriano told Globo TV.

I was in prison for one week. At no time did I agree to stay there. It was a punishment. I felt so humiliated.

Adriano joined Italian side Roma in 2010 but was sacked just seven months into his three-year contract before arriving at Corinthians.

I really did not take…

Ten Hag unhappy with ´unacceptable´ second-half dip in Villa draw

Erik ten Hag says there can be no excuse for Manchester United s unacceptable second-half display after they let a two-goal lead slip in Saturday s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa.

Jadon Sancho s third goal of pre-season and a Matty Cash own goal put United in a commanding position at half-time in the friendly at Optus Stadium in Perth.

But the Red Devils were unable to see out a fourth win in four outings, as Leon Bailey pulled one back and Calum Chambers headed in a 93rd-minute leveller.

While disappointed his side dropped off after the break, Ten Hag is glad it happened in a friendly rather than in a competitive contest.

I said in the dressing room, a drop of focus is unacceptable, but I m happy because now I can tell them it cannot happen [again], he sai…

Ronaldo has successful op

Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo has had successful surgery on his ankle in Amsterdam, the club confirmed in a statement on Monday.

Initial indications are that the procedure was successful, United said after the Portuguese star went under the knife in an op which could see the 23-year-old miss the start of the new season.

Cristiano will begin his convalescence under the direction of club medical staff and an estimation of his return to full fitness will be possible following review by the specialist in one month, United said in their statement.

Earlier, Johan Kortenray, press spokesman at the Amsterdam hospital where the striker is being treated, indicated that Ronaldo would likely be allowed to go home on Tuesday.

The operation, carried o…

Sheffield United 0-2 Newcastle United: Saint-Maximin and Shelvey on target

Newcastle United inflicted a first defeat on Sheffield United since September as the visitors ran out 2-0 winners in the Premier League at Bramall Lane.

Allan Saint-Maximin headed Steve Bruce s side into a 15th-minute lead and Jonjo Shelvey made sure of the points in odd circumstances 20 minutes from time.

Javier Manquillo supplied the cross for Saint-Maximin s opener, before Andy Carroll making his first start of the season provided the flick-on that sent Shelvey clear to double the Magpies advantage, after he ignored the offside flag and found VAR was in his favour.

That was enough to condemn the Blades to their first loss since a 1-0 reverse at home to runaway leaders Liverpool on September 28.

Play to the whistle

[0-2] |

— …

Vidal? Barca have a lot of midfielders – Valverde opens door for January business

Barcelona head coach Ernesto Valverde opened the door for Arturo Vidal s departure in January, acknowledging the LaLiga champions have a lot of midfielders.

Vidal has been linked with a move to Serie A outfit Inter as the Barcelona midfielder struggles for regular game time at Camp Nou.

The 32-year-old Chilean has made 14 appearances across all competitions this season, though only four have been starts.

Speaking ahead of Saturday s match against Real Mallorca, Valverde told reporters: Vidal is our player. We are happy with him. There are so many rumours. We will see tomorrow if he plays or not.

And when the January transfer window arrives, we will see what happens.

Ernesto Valverde on

— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona)

There s …